Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Image stored in CPT is not displayed

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 5 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

That's weird: A site which was fully functional until yesterday is now acting improperly. I have some images stored in a CPT built with types and now it is not rendered on page. Nothing. Not the url, not the image tag, nothing at all. The shortcode is like fresh water....

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Gian,

Thank you for contacting us and I'll be happy to assist.

Do you recall installing or updating any plugin since yesterday or adding/modifying any code in the theme?

To start troubleshooting, I'll suggest to temporarily disable all non-toolset plugins and then check that missing custom fields data again.

In case the issue still persists, I'll need temporary admin login details, to access the website's admin area. This will allow me to check how that custom field and its shortcode is being used on the website.

You're welcome to share the login details in reply to this message, but it is very important that a complete backup of the website has been made, before sharing those details.

Note: your next reply will be private, which means only you and our support team will have access to it.

Please also include information about where the shortcode for the missing image fields in being used.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.