Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Image Gallery (repeating field) within CPT displaying all CPT posts images

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Stephen 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I would like to display a CPT post image gallery (product specific portfolio) and the display is including all CPT images on a single post page. I am using elementor with Toolset Views.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Other than the dynamic gallery, no. I am not using Blocks, rather Views.

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
Already cited.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

That is really strange.

Can you please share problem URL of the content template where you added the repeating image gallery and tell me for what field you want to display the images.

I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I will require bit more information.

Where I can see the issue is working and not working on what post/page? Can you please share link of that page/post.

hidden link

There is both an Elementor gallery plugin using the dynamic field for the post's product specific portfolio. Above that is the Toolset View widget from view Product Specific Portfolio.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check now: hidden link

I've adjust your view's Loop Editor and content template sections:
=> hidden link

As well as I've added the Post ID filter to "Query Filter" section:

Post ID filter
Include only posts with IDs set by the View shortcode attribute "ids" eg. [wpv-view name="view-name" ids="1"]

And then to your single product Elementor template:
=> hidden link

I've added the Text Module and I've added the following view's shortcode:

[wpv-view name="product-specific-portfolio" ids="[wpv-post-id]"]

I can see now it's displaying images belongs to the currently displayed product. Can you please confirm it works at your end.

Hi Minesh,

I can confirm that this indeed solves this issue with the product specific portfolio. Thank you very much, Minesh.

There is the issue with the dynamic sourcing with the Elementor Gallery widget. Should I create a new ticket for that or are you able to address that as well?

New threads created by Minesh and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-elementor-dyanamic-gallery/

Minesh
Supporter

Yes - I'll split the ticket with your new question. You are welcome to mark resolve this ticket.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.