Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Image background on container block generate an issue

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by francescoG-3 4 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Annotazione 2019-12-19 224831.png

I am trying to: assign an image background on a container block

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the image background on the container block

Instead, I got: An error message box ( see the attached image)

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share admin access details so that I can review the error and once I review your setup I will try to reproduce the issue on my end and update you.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you for sharing admin access and I'm able to login successfully.

I checked the page you shared but I see there are multiple containers added. Which container I should check, can you please confirm?

Do you want to set background image for the following container block I marked in the following screenshot:
=> hidden link

Should I try the above container block that I marked in the above screenshot and try to set an image background?

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Yes, the container where I need to set the background image is the container marked on the screenshot

Minesh
Supporter

I see there is JS error coming from the plugin "PayPal WP Button Manager" - would you mind to deactivate for a moment and then try to set the background image for your container block and see if you succeed.

Hi Minesh,
I have deactivated the plugin and now the background image for container block works fine.
thank you!

Minesh
Supporter

Glad to know that the solution I shared helps you to resolve your issue.

Please feel free to mark resolved this ticket 🙂

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.