Skip Navigation

[Closed] I'm working to show a "single content" with the template Customizr But it does n

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I am trying to:
I'm working to show a "single content" with the template Customizr
But it does not show me the images, neither the image featured nor the ones that I put in the body
The post type is "Santa Rosa de Calamuchita" and I use the template "Single Post 2"
The post I am using test is "El Retiro - Sólo parejas"
Is the last one in the order, the first one I did
hidden link

Could you enter the site and try to diagnose me because the images are not seen?

[edit]

Thank you so much
Jorge

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hola Jorge

I edited your question to remove the site credentials from public view.

My preliminary investigations show that the image markup is added to the page—you can use the browser inspector to examine the markup—but for some reason with Layouts active the image markup is being output with the src replaced by a 1x1 px gif.

I'm consulting with a colleague responsible for the customizr integration plugin and will get back to you.

Thanks for your patience.

Nigel
Supporter

Jorge

I have just made a duplicate of your site so that I can install it locally for testing to see if I can identify the problem, and I'll get back to you with the results.

Nigel, I really appreciate what you're doing.
I have patience, you work well!
Jorge

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Jorge

In the theme settings (which you can see and modify using Appearance > Customize), under Advanced Options > Website Performances there is a setting "Load images on scroll".

It seems this is responsible for replacing the images with 1x1 px gifs as I described above. For some reason it doesn't recognise when the images are in the viewport and doesn't work.

I disabled the setting and then the images appeared as normal. It seems you won't be able to use this theme setting in conjunction with Layouts.

I made the same changes on your live site and it seems to be working normally.

¿Puedes leer español?
Si, ahora muestra las imágenes !
Tu me aconsejas algún tema que se adapte mejor?
Habra cambios en Layouts en estos días, ¿me conviene esperar ?
La imagen destacada se repite en el single post ¿sabes como evitar que se repita?

Muchas gracias por tu atención !
Jorge

Nigel
Supporter

Hola Jorge

Pués, hay tantos temas es difícil recomendar uno, depende en tus gustos.

Pero si quieres trabajar con Layouts, mejor usar nuestro tema "Toolset Starter Theme" (https://toolset.com/account/downloads/#toolset-themes) o uno que por lo menos ya tiene un "integration plugin" (https://toolset.com/account/downloads/#toolset_plugins).

En el tema de los imágenes que repiten, me parece que es opción del tema reproducir el imagen destacado con la entrada, pero, la verdad es que lo he buscado y no lo encuentro.

Voy a repetir buscarlo mañana (pero si vas a cambiar tema dime por favor).

Nigel
No busques aún por las imágenes que se repiten,
voy a intentar familiarizarme con "Toolset Starter Theme"
pero dejo abierto aquí, por si vuelvo a Customizr
Gracias por todo
Jorge

Nigel
Supporter

De acuerdo Jorge

Este ticket se quedará abierto durante un plazo de dos semanas.

Hola Nigel:
Estoy usando "Toolset Starter Theme"
Cuando cargo imágenes/fotos en el BODY del POST TYPE, no quiero preocuparme por sus dimensiones 4:3 , 3:2 ,16:9 , etc. para ello quiero usar el recurso de "galería en un mosaico moderno" que lo provee un plugin de Jetpack.
Cuando lo activo, las fotos sólo ocupan una mitad del ancho del body.
Si lo desactivo las fotos vuelven a ocupar el ancho completo pero sin el efecto "mosaico".
¿Conoces alguna manera de que esto pueda funcionar?
o ¿conocen allí algún plugin con efecto "mosaico moderno" que funcione con "Toolset Starter Theme"
Puedes verlo probando activar y desactivar el plugin en Jetpack/Appearance/Galeria de mosaicos/
en estos post:

hidden link
hidden link

Gracias Nigel

Nigel
Supporter

Hola Jorge

Veo que el ancho de la galería en total es 500px.

Según el documentación es por que el tema no declara "$content-width": hidden link

Puedes editar functions.php para declarar un $content-width más ancho según tus necesidades.

Creo que este debe solucionarlo.

Gracias Nigel
nunca he tocado el function.php
¿me dirias como declaro ese content width al 100% y que a la vez sea responsive?
Gracias de nuevo
Jorge

Nigel intenté hacerlo sólo y en algo erré, pues estuve hasta recién para arreglar el lío que hice, por suerte lo arreglé.
Me ayudarías a hacerlo?
Jorge

Nigel
Supporter

Hola Jorge

Según el documentación en hidden link existe un plugin para facilitarlo para ellos que no quieren tocar el PHP de el tema, es decir: http://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-content-width/

Entonces puedes establecer el valor en Settings > Media screen.

Creo que funciona como un máximo, y para el tema Toolset Starter debes usar 1170px.

Avisame como va.

The topic ‘[Closed] I'm working to show a "single content" with the template Customizr But it does n’ is closed to new replies.