Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I'm not founding the procedure to create a toolset based theme

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by tonjt 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Capture.JPG

I am trying to: Export the theme i created with toolset, layout etc and install it on the client site

I visited this URL: https://toolset.com/documentation/embedded-toolset/building-and-distributing-toolset-based-themes/

I expected to see: some instructions

Instead, I got: error 404...

I developed a site from scratch using toolset starter theme, types, views and layout, now i would like to export the theme with types embedded but i cannot find any clear procedure to do that.
The link with the instructions at the end of the packaging procedure is dead, I read that the packager is Phased out but the old procedure should be working until the release of the new method, am I wrong?
What if I could not wait until january 2017 to deliver the theme to my client, as it should be online before Christmas?
Please, I'm waiting for an early reply
Thanks in advance

T

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Thanks for contacting us about this.

Yes, the current Toolset Embedded is being phased out and the documentation for it has been taken down in anticipation as going forward we want clients with new projects to use the new system when it rolls out soon.

In the meantime, could you contact me at nigel.a@onthegosystems.com and I can give you details about how to complete your current project.

Can you also tell me a little about the project. Is it a project for a specific client or one that you distribute more widely?

You can go ahead and close this ticket and I'll reply with what you need by email, thanks.

Ok, I'll write you in a minute, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.