Skip Navigation

[Closed] I'm not be able to to set a grid in Layouts

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I'm trying to set a grid in layouts but I get this error in console:

TypeError: prms.sliderHorizontal.slider is not a function
prms.sliderHorizontal.slider({.....

and nothing is shown

It would be good that you first update your Toolset to it's latest version. Can you do this please?

Please could you also try to update this additional Software?:
- WordPress

❌ Be sure to backup your database first before you proceed! ❌
⌥ You can use a plugin for this if you like.
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I think afterwards the error will not happen anymore, as I am not able to reproduce this.

If you still can reproduce it, can you explain how I can make it happen?

Schermata 2016-07-04 alle 18.43.16.png

I've updated wordpress, toolset and all elements I'm able to update. Error persists when I try to add a grid in a row of Layouts

hidden link

TypeError: prms.sliderHorizontal.slider is not a function
prms.sliderHorizontal.slider({

I do not receive that error and I do not see any other thread with this report in the Forum, therefore it must be an issue related to your specific Site, Server or Browser.

Also, the Error refers to a Slider, that Initializes a horizontal jQuery UI slider, in Toolset Layouts.
This is not what you do, you insert a Grid, not a Slider (as example the Slider Cell)

Even having a Slider Cell and a Grid on the same Layout, I was not able to reproduce this.

We have to proceed with the basic debug Steps.

1. Does the issue also persist with a WordPress Default Theme and NO Plugins BUT the Toolset Plugins?

If not, could you then re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin?
Please report me when the issue comes back
It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming from a 3rd Party Plugin.

2. Does it also persist, after you manually reinstall fresh Copies of our Plugins?

If so, I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site
- preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible -
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would, if possible, need access to a site where only a minimal set of Plugins and a default theme is active.
This to avoid eventual compatibility issues with other software.

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site.
This is also a reason the backup is really important

✙ Please add the Links to:

- The Layouts Edit Screen

Please confirm you have tried above steps, before I proceed with other debug steps.

The topic ‘[Closed] I'm not be able to to set a grid in Layouts’ is closed to new replies.