Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I would like to know how to make a LOGIN menu from the main menu in popup / modal mode.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I would like to know how to make a LOGIN menu from the main menu in popup / modal mode.

Solution:

There isn't such kind of built-in feature within Toolset, you might consider custom codes, for example:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/i-would-like-to-know-how-to-make-a-login-menu-from-the-main-menu-in-popup-modal-mode/#post-1189611

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 5 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by andreaD-4 5 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Good morning,
in addition to the 2 requests above, I would like to know how to make a LOGIN menu from the main menu in popup / modal mode.
Thank you

Hello,

Same as your previous thread, there isn't such kind of built-in feature within Toolset, you might consider custom codes, for example:
1) Add a login link item in the nav menu:
hidden link
hidden link

2) After user click the login link, setup custom JS codes to popup a dialog window with login form:
hidden link

hello Luo
I'm interested in having only the LOGIN text (without logout) in modal mode in the main menu.
How can I use bootstrap?
Thank you

For bootstap model, you can follow their document to setup the model popup with custom JS codes:
For example Boostap 3.3:
hidden link

Bootstrap 4:
hidden link

For your reference.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.