Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I would like to build a site using Toolset Real easte reference

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author

I am trying to build a website using Real estate reference with Kallyas theme, and got some questions below

1, can I using Kallyas page build (a kind of front-end page build) and theme integrating to Toolset to build a website?
2, if so, how can I do step by step without coding? I just wanna using Toolset based on Real estate reference and customize some fields and integrate with Kallyas theme, how to integrate fird party plguin with toolset? I want to keep all of functions based on real estate reference, but I do not like original design, so I just want a simply way to achieve my idea. 🙂
3. if possible, I want to use WP Calendar booking plugin ingrate to my website as well.

Hello, and thanks for choosing Toolset! I will try to answer your questions as asked.

If you have general "what does Toolset do" questions, you can start out by reviewing our User Guides:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/

Here in the forum you will get the best support by asking a single, specific question in each ticket, so we can focus on solving a single problem or tell you how to do a specific task. This also helps keep the forum organized so other users can get fast answers to their questions. With that in mind, please find my answers below.

1, can I using Kallyas page build (a kind of front-end page build) and theme integrating to Toolset to build a website?
We currently integrate with Beaver Builder and Visual Composer page builders, but I'm not familiar with Kallyas. With Beaver Builder and VC, we offer some point-and-click integration that makes it easy to add Toolset content into your page builder layouts. However since we have not done a formal integration with Kallyas the point-and-click integration might not be available. We also offer the ability to place Toolset content just about anywhere on your site using shortcodes. So if you create a theme and design with Kallyas, you can implement Toolset content throughout your design using these shortcodes. Those are all documented here in our site and the support team can help you with any questions about implementation.

Here is some information about theme integrations:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/#integration-themes-plugins

2, if so, how can I do step by step without coding? I just wanna using Toolset based on Real estate reference and customize some fields and integrate with Kallyas theme, how to integrate fird party plguin with toolset? I want to keep all of functions based on real estate reference, but I do not like original design, so I just want a simply way to achieve my idea.
This is quite a lot to try to explain in a single ticket, but here is the general idea:
- Install the real estate reference site using the Toolset Framework Installer
- Install Kallyas and use it to create the page layout and design you would like
- Place your custom searches and search results into your designs using our Views shortcodes
- It's likely that you will run into some conflicts between Toolset Layouts and Kallyas, since they are used for generally the same thing. You may need to disable one or the other - we can support you in more depth with Toolset products.

3. if possible, I want to use WP Calendar booking plugin ingrate to my website as well.
That should be fine, I don't see a problem including this plugin as well. I'm not sure how Toolset would integrate with it, but they can be used separately on the site.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.