Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I want to to make checkboxes and radiobutton items align horizontally.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I want to to make checkboxes and radiobutton items of this page align horizontally.

hidden link

How do I write CSS?

checkboxes-float.JPG

Dear 直子,

It is custom CSS codes problem, for the Checkboxes field you can try below CSS codes:

.checkbox {
    margin-top: 10px !important;
    margin-bottom: 10px !important;
    margin-right: 5px !important;
    float: left;
}

see screenshot checkboxes-float.JPG,

It is only a example, you will need to customize it to what you want, if you still need assistance for it, please provide a test site with same problem, I can setup a demo for you, thanks

Dear Luo

Thank you as always. I sincerely thank you for your help.
Based on your hint, I tried using ”{display:inline-block }”

Since I have something to ask about and related, would you please publish a private message ticket?

OK, I have enabled the private detail box. please provide the credentials of your website, also describe those related questions with details, I need to test and debug it in a live website, thanks

Fro the new questions:
However, in B (archive page), if you enter search criteria even once, all items will not be displayed even after you reset the conditions.

In the wordpress archive page, the normal view does not work as expected, I suggest you set a Views wordpress archive for it, see our document:
WordPress Archive – Customizing the Appearance of Archive Pages
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/normal-vs-archive-views/

And the credentials isn't valid, when I tried the URL, I get these error message:
WordPress管理画面へのアクセスが拒否されました
ただいまエックスサーバーのセキュリティ対策により、
一部のご利用環境からWordPress管理画面へのアクセスが制限されています。

お客様のご利用環境において本画面が表示されてしまう場合は、
サーバーパネル内[WordPressセキュリティ設定]より、制限の解除を行うことが可能です。

解除方法についてご不明な場合は、
本ページのURLまたは、アクセスされたWordPressのURLをお書き添えのうえ、
下記リンクより、エックスサーバーカスタマーサポートまでご連絡をお願いいたします。

Please check it, and please create new thread for new questions, that will help other users to find the answers,

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.