Skip Navigation

[Closed] I want to replicate a video modal with a dynamic Youtube link

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 2 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I want to replicate a video modal with a dynamic Youtube link similar to the one on hidden link [Watch Video]
Is there any documentation that you are following?
I'm not even sure if that's possible.
Is there a similar example that we can see?
hidden link [Watch Video]
What is the link to your site?
hidden link [2nd section from the top]

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for getting in touch.

This is possible to achieve but i will need to be done with HTML and CSS. If you're familiar with Bootstrap then you should be able to use the method below to generate your modal.
hidden link

Secondly are you using any pagebuilder such as elementor or avada builder? If so then these plugins should be able to generate modals as well for you to add your youtube video to.

Please provide a bit more information on what you have working with so that I can assist you on this further.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks Shane, much appreciated!

I'm not familiar with Bootstrap but will have a look at it. I'm currently using the free version of Elementor. However, I'm not quite sure how it will work best together with my dynamic content. Currently, I'm using mostly the default WP editor for working on my dynamic content templates as I haven't discovered a good way to integrate both Toolset dynamic content tools and Elementor styling. If you have some tips, regarding this, please let me know.

Hope that helped. If you need any further details, please let me know.

Many thanks and kind regards, Andreas

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Andreas,

I did a quick check to see if this would be possible without the elementor pro plugin.

Have a look at this video below.
hidden link

This should be able to guide you through how to setup the popup.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] I want to replicate a video modal with a dynamic Youtube link’ is closed to new replies.