Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I try to pass to Astra theme but it won't load the bootstrap classes

This support ticket is created 5 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by charlie 5 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
toolset.JPG
astra.JPG

I am trying to: to change the theme using Astra , passing from Toolset Starter Theme.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the same layout with the same colors (classes of Boostrap)

Instead, I got: the same layout but without the colors. I just only see the colors of my css rules of the theme not of css of Bootstrap

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

In the case where a theme does not natively load bootstrap then you will need to manually loading it using toolset.

To do this go to Tooslet->Settings-> Bootstrap Loading and then enable the loading of Bootstrap 3.

Please try this and let me know if the issue is resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

I tried to do as you said to me but it loads the bootstrap but not the css. I do really donot understand. Tanks

Hi, the contextual background color classes are not included in the version of Bootstrap loaded by Toolset. Instead they are added directly to the Toolset Starter Theme's Bootstrap files. If you want to use the Astra theme and the contextual background classes, you should go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and add the following code:

.bg-primary {
    color: #fff
}

.bg-primary {
    background-color: #3CBEFE
}

a.bg-primary:hover,a.bg-primary:focus {
    background-color: #09adfe
}

.bg-success {
    background-color: #dff0d8
}

a.bg-success:hover,a.bg-success:focus {
    background-color: #c1e2b3
}

.bg-info {
    background-color: #d9edf7
}

a.bg-info:hover,a.bg-info:focus {
    background-color: #afd9ee
}

.bg-warning {
    background-color: #fcf8e3
}

a.bg-warning:hover,a.bg-warning:focus {
    background-color: #f7ecb5
}

.bg-danger {
    background-color: #f2dede
}

a.bg-danger:hover,a.bg-danger:focus {
    background-color: #e4b9b9
}

I think it was easier put in the head tags the link to boostrap. Thanks,. Carletto

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.