Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I own toolset. Is there a pre-made classifieds toolset that isnt a theme?

This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi Guys

I have bought toolset in order to build a site "similar" to a classifieds site. But very simple, very mobile oriented.

I noticed you have a pre-made theme for classifieds. I dont want to ditch my current theme, but would love the toolsets and objects that you have developed already for your theme if that was possible (without replacing my theme).

Is that feasible/do they exist outside the theme?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - as I understand you would like to use Toolset components such as CPTs, views, CRED forms with your theme which is already there with the classifieds reference site. If this is true - you can use Module manager plugins to Export and import Toolset component.
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/getting-started-with-toolset/using-toolset-module-manager/

Or

You can use Toolset => Export/ Import to export the Toolset components.

Please note that this will export toolset settings, not the content (entries).

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.