Skip Navigation

[Closed] I need to get driving directions from the address fields of two CPTs

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Author

I am trying to: get print directions from the address field of either Course or Accommodation custom post types to another course or accommodation type. It should function like the driving directions part of this Expression Engine website: hidden link (the section titled Directions on the bottom right).

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: I can't figure out how to add the custom post type listings as drop downs, and then to pull in the address field and return driving directions.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I took a look at the example that you have provided.

However this is not something that can be easily achieve from using our Toolset plugins only.

This will take a good amount of custom coding, which is out of the scope of our support forum.

What you can do is to contact our custom development team for assistance with this.

They should be able to get this setup for you.

You can contact them by going here : hidden link

The topic ‘[Closed] I need to get driving directions from the address fields of two CPTs’ is closed to new replies.