Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I need to customize a View filter

This support ticket is created 4 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by francescoG-3 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Sorry, I'm here again.

I have a few issues.
Well, I have created the CPT Festival/Rassegne, and I need to be same as Post CPT, with URL same as /festival-rassegne/year/month/day/cpt-post-title, and allowing the comment section like a post. But it doesn't work like I need...

Also, I have created a New Fields Group, called "Info Festival / Rassegna", where I have enabled on it some custom fields created into the "Info Evento" fields group, like as start and end DateTime fields etc.., after I have created this Festival hidden link that has the start DateTime set to 22 September, and the end DateTime field set to 28 September.
After I have cloned the Today Events section (and the related View) and the Future Events section (and the related View) and enabled them to show the Festival / Rassegne CPT posts list.
But in the Today Festival / Rassegne section there are no posts displayed...

Can you help me?

This is a new issue, that is not related to the topic here.

Our Support Policy asks to open a new ticket in such cases:
https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/

Can you open a new ticket for that issue please?

Now, the issue here:
New Fields Group, called "Info Festival / Rassegna", where I have enabled on it some custom fields created into the "Info Evento" fields group, like as start and end DateTime fields etc.., after I have created this Festival hidden link that has the start DateTime set to 22 September, and the end DateTime field set to 28 September.
After I have cloned the Today Events section (and the related View) and the Future Events section (and the related View) and enabled them to show the Festival / Rassegne CPT posts list.
But in the Today Festival / Rassegne section there are no posts displayed...

This could be related to the current topic, I am not sure to understand.

Can you please outline to me the steps to take on your site, with links to the issue, and describe what I need to do where to see the issue, and what you expect instead?

I can then suggest fixes.

I can see events of today on the post but not for "in programma", hidden link, so I am not sure what's missing?

Thanks.

Hi Beda,
for the first question I will open a new ticket.

For the second issue, I think I have solved myself...

Thank you!

OK, then we can close here, I think?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.