Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I need to change the breakpoint in bootstrap.

This support ticket is created 8 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by cristianR-3 8 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: Change the breakpoint for my main menu

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

I have managed to do this with a vanilla Less Bootstrap install, but the issue that I am having is that Toolset-Starter theme comes with a minified CSS compiled file that makes it next to impossible to tweak. Do you guys have the Less files that were used to compile the main styles.css file for the Theme?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Cristian,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I've sent an email to the developer that is responsible for the theme.

Hopefully i'll hear back soon and can provide and update.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Cristian,

I got some news from the development team.

It seems that our Toolset Starter them is use SASS and the scss files are included with the theme.

You can find these files in the bootstrap and css folders, so providing less files would be impossible.

Thanks,
Shane

No problem, SASS, LESS basically the same thing, I will figure out what I need to change, thank you for your help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.