Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I need is to get the One organization to display on the Many view page

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

now I understand but what I need is to get the One organization to display on the Many view page. I've done something similar before using the parent shortcode but can't get it to work.

Hello,

Please elaborate the question with more details:
I need is to get the One organization to display on the Many view page

What is the "One organization" are we talking about?
Where do you want to display it? Where is the Many view page?

Thanks

Untitled-1.jpg

sorry, I don't think I'm saying it very well! see attached - does that make sense?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Luo is on vacation. This is Minesh here and I'll take care of this ticket in Luo's absence. Hope this is OK.

Based on the information you shard with screenshot, as I understand, you have one-to-many post-relationship between post types organization and employees.

Now, you just wanted to display/list only employees belongs to a specific organization, in this case, its (ABC compnay), is this correct? if yes, where exactly, on what page you want to display the related employee links?

i tried to explain it with the illustration - not sure i can say it any better. there is a dropdown navigation to choose an organization, and then the link should appear on the page.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Yes but still I need more details that will help me to guide you in the right direction.

- What is the "One organization" are we talking about?
- Where do you want to display it? Where is the Many view page?
- Can you please share problem URL and access details where you want to display the links so I can check how exactly you display the names of those people.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.