Skip Navigation

[Closed] I need help with a problem I had with Cred. I build on a site that previously us

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Author

I need help with a problem I had with Cred. I build on a site that previously used the Membership Press to manage members. I thought I could easily convert these to Toolset Types and with little trouble, I thought I had succeeded. I have put in the converted user fields in a field group + some new fields.
When I make a form in Cred, Cred reads the fields from my user group, but not all, only those that I converted from the Membership Press loaded, the fields I have added to the group is not to add.
Then I'll test form and fields values are not saved in the fields that I have in the field group, only the standard fields are saved.

So, this is weird and I hope you can help me.
/Torbjörn

Dear Torbjörn,

Could you describe more detail for the question:
the fields I have added to the group is not to add.
How do you setup those problem fields?
Are they created with Types plugin?
How do you put then into your CRED form?
I need detail steps to duplicate same problem, thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] I need help with a problem I had with Cred. I build on a site that previously us’ is closed to new replies.