Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I installed the plugin Views 1.6.4 and WooCommerce

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 8 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by olegB-2 8 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: pierre.s.

Author
views.JPG

I installed WordPress 4.2, Views 1.6.4 and WooCommerce 2.3.9. However, in the section "Views" does not appear tab WooCommerce. There is no possibility to use shortcodes WooCommerce. What am i doing wrong?

pierre.s
Supporter

Hello and thank you for your message!

Did you install the WooCommerce Views plugin? You can find it on this site in Account > Downloads.

If the issue persist, can you please provide us with your debug information? Go to Views > Help and click on the link "debug information". Then copy/paste the information in the bellow field.

Regards,
Pierre

Thanks for your reply! This solved my problem. I did not know that you need to install more WooCommerce Views.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.