Skip Navigation

[Closed] I have custom post types page not displaying

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 9 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Screen Shot 2015-02-16 at 00.20.49.png
Screen Shot 2015-02-16 at 00.20.38.png

I have several Custom Post Type and custom fields created with Types. I have been able to display them successfully using Loopbuddy from iThemes. All of a sudden the custom fields stopped displaying correctly (on the front end) only on the pages created within the Custom Post Types.

URL of page not displaying custom fields (within custom post type created in Types) :
hidden link

URL of a page displaying the custom fields correctly (within wordpress Pages post type):
hidden link

Fist image is a page created within the custom post types with "Types" where all the content is not displayed. The second image is a page from the wordpress Page post type where the same custom fields are displayed correctly...

Are you using Types function types_render_field() to display the custom fields?
Here is a document about "Writing PHP code and using Types API to display custom fields"
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/displaying-wordpress-custom-fields/#1
Hope it help

If you need more assistance for it, please describe detail steps to duplicate same problem, and post a downloadable URL for the other theme/plugins which is required. I need test and debug in my localhost. thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] I have custom post types page not displaying’ is closed to new replies.