Skip Navigation

[Closed] i get HTTP ERROR 500 on site frontend when using toolset starter theme.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Dat Hoang.

Author

I am trying to: i've installed the toolset starter theme. it worked perfect. suddenly it givs HTTP ERROR 500 on the site frontend. when i switch to another theme- the site works greate...

#1,
Please go to Types> Help > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

#2,
If you disable all non-related Toolset plugins, the problem persists or not?

NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

#3,
Debugging
1. Open your wp-config.php file and change the WordPress debugging mode to TRUE:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.

3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

The topic ‘[Closed] i get HTTP ERROR 500 on site frontend when using toolset starter theme.’ is closed to new replies.