Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I am wanting to create an "ever expanding" masonry Gallery

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am wanting to create an "ever expanding" masonry Gallery where users can upload an image and it gets appended to all previous uploaded images but instead of clicking the image and it leads to a new post I wish it to open up in a lightbox with caption, where the user can cycle through ALL images in one place
Is there any documentation that you are following?
I am following a simple CPT tutorial but all utilise using a content template but I dont think I would need one?????

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

If your goal is to allow users to maintain their individual image galleries and show them in a masonry layout, you can use the newly improved Toolset "Gallery" block to show those images from the repeating image type custom field.

You'll find more details on the topic from this guide:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/dynamic-galleries-and-sliders-for-templates-displaying-repeating-image-fields/

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.