Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I add filter of type checkbox in archieve page of texonomy but filter not workin

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I add filter of type checkbox in archieve page of texonomy but filter not working

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this I'll need to see how this WordPress Archive and the taxonomy filter is set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the link to a page where this archive can be seen?

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Hi,

Sorry about the delay in getting back on this, as we had an unusually busy queue, last week.

Thank you for sharing the admin access and during the initial testing on my test website, I was able to reproduce this issue.

It appears to happen only when the archive is set to update results through the AJAX.

I'm currently performing some further tests to confirm and understand the full scope of the issue and will report it to the concerned team accordingly.

I'll keep you updated through this ticket and thank you for your patience.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for waiting.

During further tests on a couple of different servers and up-to-date plugins, I'm no longer able to reproduce this behavior on fresh/new installs.

Do I have your permission to download the latest duplicator package from your website?

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar,

Yes, you can download and let me know.

Thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for the permission and I've downloaded a duplicator package.

I'll update you with my findings once this testing completes.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for waiting.

During troubleshooting on your website's clone, I noticed that some of the search settings for the WordPress Archive "Machine categories archive" were not saved correctly.

I saved the search settings first to update the results without AJAX and then set them back to use AJAX and checkbox filter started working as expected.

The same steps also worked on your website too.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.