Skip Navigation

[Closed] How to spot the right production release

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 3 years, 7 months ago.

Author

Hi Jamal,

Sorry I am a little confused here.
Recently, new Beta channel updates were available for Types v. 3.4, Views v. 3.3 and Forms v.2.6 : but these don't seem to be Production channel updates, so I did not update. I am waiting for the Beta releases to be released on the Production channel.
> Is that correct ?
> Or are these recent releases on the Production Channel, so I can update them ?

By the way, I am not using Toolset Access nor Toolset Module Manager anymore on this site.

THank you for clarifying this for me.
Best regards,
Francesco

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Francesco

You can only switch to production from the beta channel when there are later versions than your beta versions available. We release the plugin updates in batches rather than to all clients at once so that we can catch any serious bugs that appear. If you haven't seen an update notice you can use the Check for Updates button and that should ping our server and identify that there are updates available, so that you can switch to the production channel.

The topic ‘[Closed] How to spot the right production release’ is closed to new replies.