Skip Navigation

[Resolved] how to restrict access to custom post types and only allow for members?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 8 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by MicheleV864 8 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I am trying to: restrict access to my custom post types for members only.

I visited this URL:www.bhluedotcom.com

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: Would I need to purchase the Access plugin from Toolset? thanks.

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum

It depends where you want to restrict access.

In a View rendering Posts you can simply use a wpv-conditional to evaluate the current users's role.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/conditional-html-output-in-views/ > Checking For The Current User Data

For WP Admin and other places, like the single post etc in your front end, Access would be the perfect fit.

It can be purchased here:
https://toolset.com/home/types-access/#purchase
We have a 30 Day money Back guarantee so if you're not satisfied you can always ask refund for it.

Please let me know if you need further infos about this.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks, Beda. Right after I asked this question, I asked another ( #341451) which is directly related to this question. Would it be possible for you to respond to that ticket also if it hasn't already been assigned? Thanks!

Took that ticket right now.

Replying ASAP there.

Let me know if you need further information to this one here.

Thank you

all set! thanks!

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.