Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to overwrite page templates without Toolset layout

This support ticket is created 5 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Author
QQ图片20190419133928.png

Hello, I am using Toolset with Learndash and Elementor to build a LMS website, but the tricky thing is, some custom types from Learndash can be detected by Toolset, but can't by Elementor. with Elementor, I can fully overwrite the template, but if I use Toolset content template, the original content from the posts cannot be overwritten, as I mentioned before, some post types cannot be detected by Elementor, that means I can overwrite template with Elementor for this kind of post types. 🙂 Now. there are two solutions, the first one is making these post types to be detected by Elementor, the second one is how to create a content template for these types and disappear the original content.
by the way, I know Toolset layout can overwrite the custom post type. but, I have used Elementor for my site, I don't want Layout anymore.

I attached a screenshot for you guys for understanding my explaination clear. Thank you

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.