Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to offer several ad options in CRED commerce?

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
How do I integrate CRED into creating WooCommerce products?
Solution:
It should be as easy as creating a new CRED form and linking it to the WooCommerce Products CPT. From there, you can put WooCommerce custom fields under Types control and insert them into the CRED form (or skip this step and simply insert the WooCommerce fields).

This support ticket is created 8 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mcjS 8 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Ross Fisher.

Author

I am trying to: Connecting Products to a Form

I visited this URL: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-cred-commerce-to-add-payments-to-forms/

This is totally new for me. I followed the instructions, so now I have several products. I'm familiar with Woocommerce.

Where and how should I do this:
"you should create several products and a custom field who’s value corresponds with the item IDs"

?

screen1.jpg
screen2.jpg
screen3.jpg

see screenshots, why aren't the custom field group (options) showing up at the custom post type?

cred1.jpg
cred2.jpg

see the screenshots about the products.
A single option is giving the products in Woocommerce, but I need the "several products" option.
Wich is only giving the parent-id, not the options I want.

Thank you for contacting Toolset support, I'd be delighted to assist!

Let me try to help you with how to set this up:

1. create the products that will be your pricing tiers (this you already have done). These products, they are custom posts automatically generated by WooCommerce, have ID's please take note of them as we will be using these later on.
2. create in types a custom group and assigned it to the posts your users will be creating.
2.1. in this custom group insert a custom select field with the options of your pricing tiers: customise the display text to your needs but in the custom field content insert the ID of the corresponding product from your tier (example: for level 1 use the product ID that you created for this)
This will help in two ways: first to know what level each post corresponds to and second to use the custom select field in the CRED form when creating content.
3. in the CRED form that will create your posts just add the custom select field, that will be available in 'Insert post fields' under 'custom fields'
4. configure the CRED Commerce settings for charge payment with this form and check the 'the form specifies the product according to the value of this custom field' option assigning the name of your custom select field that you've inserted in the form.

Answering your question of which ID? the ID is the ID of the product that will be used to charge for posting.

Lastly, we need to encapsulate the cred_field shortcode with a class="cred-field". That is what cred will look into to check if a valid field exists for products to buy.

<div class="cred-field">
	[cred_field field="post-pricing" post="jobs" value="" urlparam=""]
</div>
screenshot.jpg

I'm trying to get this done
"3. in the CRED form that will create your posts just add the custom select field, that will be available in 'Insert post fields' under 'custom fields' "

But, see my screenshot:
When I want to make a new cred form, there is no possibility to select the CPT "Aanm...." see pink square.
Why not? I do see my other CPT's? But not the one I needed?

I found the solution: I need to select a radio not "insert a custom select field"
In Dutch WordPress there is "selectievakje" and "radio".
Misunderstood your explanation.

tnx for helping!

solved.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.