Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to name a colunm with a title. Woocommerce Table View.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Walter Ricciardi 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Titulos.jpg

Hello I'm trying to add a title over each column of the table for my woocommerce shop page. I followed all the video tutorial steps, but i would like to name each column with the title of each attibute i'm placing in but i don't know how to do it.

Can you please help me?

Thank you very much.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Diego,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

All you need to do to achieve this is add the table headers to your current table 🙂 To do this just take a look at this example in the link below.
hidden link

This should serve as sufficient example to guide you on how to add the headings to your table.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Headers.jpg

Hello Shane,

It works fine, but it's repeating the header for every row. This is the code i'm using. Please can you tell me what am i doing wrong? Thank you very much

<tr>
	<th>Imagen</th>
	<th>Código</th>
	<th>Marca</th>
	<th>Modelo</th>
	<th>Descripción</th>
	<th>Proveedor</th>
	<th>Precio</th>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td>[wpv-post-featured-image size='tiny-thumb']</td>
	<td><center>[wpv-post-link]</center></td>
	<td>[wpv-post-taxonomy type="pa_marca-de-vehiculo" separator=", " format="link" show="name" order="asc"]</td>
	<td>[wpv-post-taxonomy type="pa_modelo-de-vehiculo" separator=", " format="link" show="name" order="asc"]</td>
	<td>[wpv-post-taxonomy type="pa_descripcion" separator=", " format="link" show="name" order="asc"]</td>
	<td>[wpv-post-taxonomy type="pa_proveedor" separator=", " format="link" show="name" order="asc"]</td>
	<td><center><h3>[wpv-woo-product-price]</h3></center></br>
	[wpv-woo-buy-or-select add_to_cart_text="Agregar al pedido" link_to_product_text="" group_add_to_cart_text="" external_add_to_cart_text="" show_quantity_in_button="no" 		show_variation_options="no"]</td>
</tr>

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Diego,

I suspect that this is happening because you have the table headers within the <wpv-loop></wpv-loop> tags.

Please remove them out of the tags and then the headers shall no longer repeat.

Let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Hello Shane,

It works perfect, you were right about the headers in the loop.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
Diego

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.