Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to make automated pagination to images gallery in Content Template

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have an Images Repeatable Field to do a Gallery.
In Content Template, in the Block Editor, I have used the "Repeating Field / Gallery". I have selected the correct custom field, I have set the slider mode, and in front end I display the Images Slider Gallery correctly but now I need to make automated pagination to slide to the next image automatically.
Is it possible to do that?
What should I do?

Is there any documentation that you are following? I have not found it.

Is there a similar example that we can see? I don't know but, if you use Divi, I need to have an Images Gallery like Divi Gallery Module with automatic pagination.

What is the link to your site?
In this link, you find the Divi Gallery Module and after the "Repeating Field / Gallery".
hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Toolset repeating field/Gallery block only offers the slider option with how many columns you want to display. There is no control over the pagination.

A workaround could be you should create a Repeating field group and add a image filed to that so that you can add multiple images and then create a view to build the slider. That way you will be able to create a slider view with automatic pagination.
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/getting-started-with-toolset/creating-and-displaying-repeatable-field-groups/

More info:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views/creating-sliders-with-types-and-views/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.