Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to install toolset views 3 B1 over the views version 2.9.2 version

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Yes, you can update to Divi 4+ on the staging site and continue to use the Views beta with block editor capabilities built-in. I just ran a quick test and it's possible to style the loop templates for both the single product listing and the product archives (shop page). You can continue to use Divi to style other pages on the site.

BNS Blockeditor issue.png

Hi Christiaan

the featured images not showing after using the filters has been solved.
The reason was that the plugin shortpixel kept pointing to the main bnsindustrial.com site
After deactivating the plugin it all showed perfectly

I upgraded to divi 4 and so far no issues with toolset and displaying the views with gutenberg.

the view page shows an error (see attached image) what can this be?

I'm not sure offhand. I will be glad to log in and take a look if you provide updated credentials in the private field here. The login I had earlier is not working for me now. Let me know where I can see this error in wp-admin.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.