Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to implement email verification in user registration?

This support ticket is created 6 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

How to implement email verification (an activation link in an email) in user registration?
I've searched for all the options and have not seen a way to do it.
Any member management plugin has this functionality.
Thanks for your help.
Best regards,
Francisco R.

Dear Francisco,

There isn't such a built-in feature within CRED user form, if you agree we can take it as a feature request, our developers will evaluate it. thanks

This is not a valid and correct answer, from what I have seen, the users of Toolset for years are asking you for this functionality and in many occasions you have said that you were developing it. It is now logical to say that you are going to put it as a feature request. 🙁

Yes, you are right, there are already similar requests in the forum, but they are feature requests, s so they will need to be evaluated by our developers, and they were rejected. I will add your comment into our to-do list, hope it will raise our developers attention.

Do not worry, I've already asked for a refund of my money. Apparently the developers of Toolset do not see the products of the competition. Toolset user management needs a lot of love to be something similar to other member management products.

Sorry to hear that. The CRED form is for editing/creating posts/users in front-end, but it is not for member management, could you recommend some member management products?
I can forward them to our developers for reference.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.