Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to display custom post by taxonomy

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christos 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
2.png
2019-11-19 (1).png

I'm developing a website for yachts ( charter and buy). So i have two taxonomies : 1. charter 2. buy and one custom post : Yacht
I can't find how to display one of two taxonomies/categories through toolset blocks.

For example in A view/page i want to display only yachts for charter
in B view/page i want to display only yachts for buy .

How is it possible to select the taxonomy not the yacht (custom post)?

hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

From your message, I understand that you've attached a custom taxonomy to your post type "yachts", which has two terms:

1. Charter
2. Buy

Since the goal of both your views is to show the list of yachts posts, you'll select it in the content selection settings, as shown in your screenshot:
hidden link

The only difference between these two views will be that in one of them, the query filter for this custom taxonomy will be set to show posts with "Charter" term and the other one will show the posts with the "Buy" term.

Example Screenshot: hidden link

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.