Skip Navigation

[Resolved] HOW TO DISPLAY CUSTOM CRED FIELD IN A VIEW

This support ticket is created 4 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 4 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I've created this custom generic field in a cred form to select a list of post, how can i display this field in a view?

[cred_generic_field type='select' field='Denominazione sociale']
{
"required":0,
"options":[ [wpv-view name="lista aziende"] ],
"persist":1
}
[/cred_generic_field]

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I think you will need to change the field attribute so that it uses an acceptable slug (lowercase, no spaces), e.g.

[cred_generic_field type='select' field='denominazione-sociale']

When the form is submitted that will save a custom field in wp_postmeta with the key 'denominazione-social'.

This is different than normal Types custom fields, which are saved with a key that uses a 'wcpf-' prefix.

You can output it when displaying the post (whether singularly or as part of the output of a View) using the wpv-post-field shortcode that can be used to output the raw value of any custom field (not just Types fields), e.g.

[wpv-post-field field='denominazione-social']
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.