Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to create Layout for user Archives showing data of specific author for admi?

This support ticket is created 4 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to Create a layout for user archives showing data from all post types of each author in the respective archive page.

In detail, from the backend when I login as admin into dashboard, I go to the users page where we have list for users. Upon clicking on view option at a user item, am redirecting to a page like hidden link), this page is blank by default. In this page, how can I display all data related to the user.

Please suggest

Thanks.

step-1.png

Hi, if your site is already using Toolset Layouts, you can go to Toolset > Layouts, then create a new Layout and click "Change how this Layout is used" to assign it to Author Archives (see step-1.png). Then insert a WordPress Archive cell in the Layout. This will allow you to create a WordPress Archive loop and show the posts written by the author.

Let me know if you have questions about that.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.