Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to create a add all button in woocommerce views

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 8 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I'm using WooCommerce with Toolset Views ver 2.0 and WooCommerce Views ver 2.6.2.

I'm creating a recipe site. Each recipe has few ingredients (products). I've successfully created a table of all the ingredients for the given recipe. There is a "buy now" button next to available ingredients.

I want to create a "add all" button which will add all the ingredients to the cart for that recipe. Is this possible with Views?

Please check my url hidden link

Please help.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Taking a look at the website I noticed that you managed to add the button to the page.

Please let me know if you were able to resolve this.
Thanks,
Shane

Hello Shane,

Thanks for your reply. As I said that the "buy now" buttons are working perfectly. But "Add All Ingredients" button is not working. Present button is just a placeholder. I want this "add all ingredients" button to add all the ingredients in that page to the cart.

Is this possible?

Thank you.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for the clarity.

Unfortunately this is not possible with toolset out of the box, so i'm not able to assist with this one 🙁

To achieve this it would require some amount of custom coding to be done. I took a look at the woocommerce docs to see if they had a function that can do this but couldn't find anything either so this means it would be something completely custom.

Unfortunately such custom work is out of the scope of our forum support. What I would recommend that you do is to contact one of our certified consultants in order to get such a custom task done for you.
https://toolset.com/consultant/

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.