Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How to combine toolset with woocommerce to build the product image gallery

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Hello,
I've used toolset view, toolset layout and woocommerce view to build my single product page.
I hope my product images in the single product page are displayed as a gallery. Despite this, I also want to custom the size of these images.

Here's my question:
1. How to build the product gallery through toolset view, toolset layout and woocommerce view?
2. Is it possible for me to do it through toolset view, toolset layout and woocommerce view? If not, how to do it?

Hope to hear from you soon, many thanks!

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I think that you are asking the same question as your previous ticket, right?
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-with-woocommerce-product-image-display-problem/

Toolset is just using WooCommerce functions to render the gallery. The ONLY way to customize the size of the thumbnails in the WooCommerce gallery, is through WooCommerce features. Toolset Views are just wrapping the WooCommerce gallery in our shortcode.
Check my reply here https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-with-woocommerce-product-image-display-problem/#post-1826049

If you are still unable to get what you would like, please let me know what have you done so far? Were you able to use the custom code that I shared?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.