Skip Navigation

[Closed] How is the date picker working in german environment? I always get an error…

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas 9 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqas.

Author

I am trying to: just use the date picker in a german wordpress environment

I visited this URL: localhost

I expected to see: a german formatted date

Instead, I got: error evaluating the date, even (or because?) it´s formatted like english date version, but month is translated to german alike "Februar 2, 2015" instead of "2. Februar 2015" – how to achieve the least?? Urgent, I don´t know ho to insert a date calculable custom field otherwise? Date inserts are rejected. This is my first experience with the newly bought Toolset, and it´s somehow frustrating... 🙁 Please help!

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

types-help-debug.png

Can you please provide some debug information about your site? You can fetch the debug information from Types -> Help -> "debug information" link near end of the page (see attached). Please copy the debug information from the page (after clicking the link) and paste in the relevant area on this page.

Some screen shots describing the issue will also be helpful.

The topic ‘[Closed] How is the date picker working in german environment? I always get an error…’ is closed to new replies.