Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How do you add the page title in the message

This support ticket is created 3 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

We are B2B partnership system that helps users to connect with like minded brands. To make this happen there has to be 2 parties representing two or more brands.

A premium user can message another user when logged in via the Toolset messaging system. The messaging system appears on the custom post type template.

User 'A' searches our platform for brands that they want to work with. They visit the brand template page which is owned by user 'B' to see the detail. At the bottom of the page the messaging system is visible. If User 'A' wants to connect to User 'B' they send that user a message.

User 'B' receives the message from User 'A' but all they see is the username/email of the user and not what brand they represent.

Is there a way of including the user brands in the message automatically based on the User?

A user can have multiple brands licked to that user. We need to list all of the brands the user represents

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I believe that it will need custom code to be implemented. Check this article that explains how to build a custom placeholder that you can then use in the notification configuration.
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/forms/how-to-use-custom-placeholders-in-cred-notifications/

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.