Skip Navigation

[Closed] How do I hide the feature image on custom posts. Still want to show it on others

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am try to hide the feature image on the custom post. I still want to show it on other areas.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Brad,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I'm a bit unsure of what you mean, could you explain a bit more for me ?

Is it that you want to remove the featured image for a custom post type ?

Thanks,
Shane

2016-04-13_13-13-56.jpg

I want to hide the feature image on the custom post page I created, but I want it available to show on a page when I add a category that will show all the posts using a grid. Even better would be a way to use the feature image on the custom post, but be able to align it to the left of the body text and remove a rollover that is on it. Right now I have to use a custom image to show a pic. See attached screen shot. The post is showing the feature image on the top and the customer added image below, The top image also had a large rollover.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Brad,

Thank you for the explanation and the screenshot.

From this I gather that you want to remove the featured image that is repeated at the top correct?

If you're able to provide a screenshot of the desired result then I can see how best I can advise you on how to achieve this.

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] How do I hide the feature image on custom posts. Still want to show it on others’ is closed to new replies.