Skip Navigation

[Resolved] How can I enable pagination on search results

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user wanted to enable the pagination on their view.

Solution:

What you need to do is to enable the pagination settings in the view by scrolling up until you see the screen options in the top right hand corner.

Once this has been enabled you should see the Pagination and slider settings.
From there you should be able to setup the page limits and the pagination transition.

Finally what you need to do is to go to the Loop editor and click the pagination button and it should allow you to insert the buttons for your pagination.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ChuckGregory 5 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? we have an existing custom search that works well but it's set to show all results

Is there any documentation that you are following? https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-pagination/

Is there a similar example that we can see? not really

What is the link to your site? these search results show on hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

What you need to do is to enable the pagination settings in the view by scrolling up until you see the screen options in the top right hand corner.

Once this has been enabled you should see the Pagination and slider settings.
From there you should be able to setup the page limits and the pagination transition.

Finally what you need to do is to go to the Loop editor and click the pagination button and it should allow you to insert the buttons for your pagination.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
I should have found the option myself... thanks so much for pointing it out.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.