Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Site performance issues

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
My website is slow. How can I make sure, that it is not Toolset slowing it down?

Solution:
Ensure that the issue also persist with a WordPress Default Theme and NO Plugins BUT the Toolset Plugins.

If not, re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin.

Please report to us the issue comes back, if it involves any Toolset Plugin.

It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming form a 3rd Party Plugin.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Oniromancer 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
687474703a2f2f642e70722f692f7068544c2b.png

I am trying to: increase speed of site. Because right now when you make changes on pages or posts. Page is freezing for 15 seconds before implementing any changes.

I visited this URL: Because Query monitor has shown that mistake in post types.

It is strange, in your debug Info I do not see that you have any Toolset Plugin active at all.

I will need to see that so I can know the version of types you run.

Can you pass me this information?

Then I can inform our developers.

As for Site's Speed, on my local tests Toolset works great.

Can you ensure that the issue also persist with a WordPress Default Theme and NO Plugins BUT the Toolset Plugins?

If not, could you then re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin?
Please report me when the issue comes back
It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming form a 3rd Party Plugin.

You were right. Problem was with another plugin.
Thank you for your help!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.