Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Help with creating a view.

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author

1. The first time you access the "Pitches" page, posts from all categories and posts without a category are displayed. The result should be that on the page "parking spaces" without activated filter only articles of the category "park-und-overnight" are displayed.
This will require a small custom code snippet using the wpv_filter_query API. I can provide some assistance with this but it looks like the site's taxonomy structure has changed a bit since we started. Can you explain the taxonomy changes?

2. How can the checkboxes be arranged in several columns under the map?
The easiest way to display filter checkboxes in columns is to use CSS to divide the parent container into 3 text columns. Unfortunately this does not give you the ability to add headers as shown in your image. If you can show me which Views you would like to update, I can provide some CSS help. Right now, the Parking page doesn't include a map or View so I'm a bit confused about where you would like to make this change.

Problem solved.

Thanks a lot!!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.