Skip Navigation

[Closed] Gravity Forms & Gravity Forms + Custom Post Types & checkboxess not mapping

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 5 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Luo Yang.

Author

I am using gravity forms and Gravity Forms + Custom Post Types. I created a gravity form and mapped it to custom post type and custom post type fields. All the fields are working correctly except for checkboxes.

In Gravity I have an existing field type mapped and a series of values for checkboxes.
In Types I have custom field set to checkboxes.
The values for the fields in both Gravity and Types are the same.

I can submit the data and all the data shows correctly except no checkboxes are mapped correctly to the Types from the Gravity form.

Thank you,
Michael

Luo Yang
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Chinese (Simplified) (简体中文 )

Timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Types checkboxes field is storing value as an array in database, Since I do not have a copy of Gravity form, if you need more assistance for it, please post a downloadable URL for it, and describe detail steps to duplicate same problem, I need debug in my localhost, thanks

Thank you. Is there anyway for me to send you these items privately?

Luo Yang
Supporter

Please fill below private detail box with a downloadable URL of Gravity form, and describe detail steps to duplicate same problem, thanks

Luo Yang
Supporter

Thanks for the details, I can duplicate same problem in my localhost, the gravity-forms is saving checkboxes fields "wpcf-license" in to a multiple instance value, but both Types and CRED is saving it as an array
which means the gravity-forms is not compatible with Types and CRED in custom checkboxes field

I don't think there is any workaround within current version of Types and CRED, so I put it into our to-do list as a feature request, our developers will take care of it.

Currently I suggest you try switch the Gravity Forms to CRED form which is for creating the post, then it should not be any compatibility problem, or you can Check out our certified partners for it:
https://toolset.com/consultant/

The switch will not work. I left out the section with credit card processing. I need to use Gravity. I thank you for your help with this. I wish they were compatible.

Luo Yang
Supporter

It is already in our to-do list as a feature request, I will update this thread if there is any news. close it

The topic ‘[Closed] Gravity Forms & Gravity Forms + Custom Post Types & checkboxess not mapping’ is closed to new replies.