Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Google map not showing with address field on form

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Greig Neilson 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to display an Address field on a form.

The field shows up as a single text field. There is no Google map showing and no apparent attempt to look up the address.

The API is configured correctly. The Geolocation, Geocoding and Places APIs are activated at Google.

hidden link

Thanks in advance 🙂

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I checked the problem URL you shared where I can see the address field but when I checked the browser's console, I can see the following error message:

Google Maps JavaScript API error: ApiNotActivatedMapError

Please check the following doc for the error code: ApiNotActivatedMapError
=> hidden link

It looks like you did not activate the Maps JavaScript API for the google map API key. Can you please try to activate that and check if that helps you to resolve your issue.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.