Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Getting Extra of Overlay while Connecting a post relationship from backend

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by puneetS-3 3 years, 11 months ago.

Author
Screenshot (22).png
Screenshot (20).png

I have created multiple post-relationships that are working fine but whenever I'm connecting a post with others from the backend I'm getting an overlay layer, please see in attached screenshots(20).
Whenever I have to connect the existing child post of post type A for a particular post lets say B, I have to delete the div element from the developer console because this overlay has CSS property position 'Fixed'.
I have tried to remove this by overriding the CSS property of that element but it is just a temporary solution.
I don't know from where this extra element[Please look at the attached screenshot (22)] is coming.
How should I remove this?
Thanks.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.