Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Getting Critical error message in WordPress

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

When I go to edit a custom post in WordPress, it gives me a critical error message. New development that just popped up today.

Here's the message wordpress sent:
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 127 of the file /home/mywebsite/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/utility/autoloader.php. Error message: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 140124372632000 bytes)

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jason,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Could you let me know the steps that you were doing when this issue occurred? Also could you perform these step again with all the non-toolset plugins disabled and then try again.

Looking forward to hearing your response and we can take it from there. I would want to ensure the issue isn't there when the non-toolset plugins are disabled.

Thanks,
Shane

It definitely had to do with Types. When I disabled it, the problem went away, and when I activated it again, it returned. But then a weird thing happened a short time later, after I reactivated it... the problem went away and the back-end WP admin is now working fine.

I'm not sure if I'm living on borrowed time or what, but I'll close this thread for now and open a new one if the problem returns. Thanks.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the update.

However I do believe it could be a process that is running whether with Types and another plugin and its conflicting for resources.

If the issue re-occurs please open a new ticket as you say and we will be more than happy here at Toolset to have a look at it for you.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.