Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Genesis child theme integration (eleven40 Pro) does not work

This support ticket is created 6 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by simonF-8 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hello,
I am using the child theme eleven 40 pro and still cannot use Toolset Layout together with my Genesis Child Theme because there is an css integration problem. Also your last Genesis Integration update didn't solve the problem. I tried also other Genesis child themes, but they also do not work.
I really hope there will be an update to solve the integration problem.
Is it possible to offer a genesis child theme that works good with toolset plugins?
I really hope you will find a solution because I like your plugin very much.
Best wishes
Simon

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Simon,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Would you mind providing me with admin access to the website so that I can have a look at this?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

here is the site i am trying to get run with toolset layouts:
hidden link
and the site should look like this site:
hidden link

"The private fields will be enabled for your next response." They didn't appear - Can you enable them please.

Thank you very much

Simon

Shane
Supporter

Hi Simon,

They should be available now.

Also does switching to the main genesis theme resolve the issue ?

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Simon,

Would you mind if I took a copy of the site using the duplicator plugin for further examination ?

It could be that Layouts integration doesnt work well with this version of Genesis.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

of course you can make a copy for trying to solve the problem with the integration of the child theme theme with Toolset.

Thank you very much and I hope you will be successful

Greetings Simon

Shane
Supporter

Hi Simon,

I've created the copy and currently running some tests right now to see what the issue could be.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Simon,

I was able to replicate the issue even on a fresh install and what I was able to replicate the issue. Seeing that I was able to replicate the issue I went ahead and escalated your ticket for further debugging.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you Shane,
hope you find a solution.
I also tried other themes and also tried to use fresh installation without any plugins and get the same problem.
I am running many sites with Toolset and it would be very nice you could it get running because its really a nice plugin ... 🙂
Greetings

Simon

Hi Shane,

do you think you can solve the integration of the eleven40 Pro theme of genesis theme?

Best Greetings
Simon

Shane
Supporter

Hi Simon,

I must apologize for the delay in response.

However it seems the issue is definitely on your site. The issue here is that its not replicable with a fresh install of wordpress along with the genesis theme.

Would it be possible for you to download a fresh copy of genesis and to restart the project ? as I see that some of the classes being added are different from the ones that shouldve been added.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

thank you for helping me. I am now trying to use a newer child theme: aspire.
Hoping that with it all will work fine.
Best wishes and thanks

Simon

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.