Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Frontend Form that takes user to page

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'm trying to create a frontend form that doesn't actually submit data - but takes the user to a specific page based on the dropdown selection. I'm not sure what the "technical" word/term is for this type of from.

Basically, the form would be like this:
I want to: [Japanese Lessons][Interpretation Services][Translation Services] : <Submit Button>
The options in brackets would then take the user to a specific page that I've created in wordpress to give that user more information about that service.
Is there any documentation that you are following?
NA
Is there a similar example that we can see?
NA
What is the link to your site?
beta.iwebnow.net

Hello,

Toolset Forms plugin is for create/edit/delete posts/users, in your case, it needs a search form, I suggest you try to follow our document to setup the search form and display the search result:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views/front-page-filters/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.