Skip Navigation

[Resolved] From mobile, the front end, the calendar button is not working

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

My client always uses her site from her mobile phone and has several issues. Desktop is fine.
She is unable to submit her dogs because the calendar button is not working.
It does from the desktop, not mobile.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I added a test post "Test dog TS support" using my mobile and the date picker for the "Date of Birth" field, worked as expected.

Can you please request your client to test this with a different device and browser? If the issue is limited to only a particular device or browser, please share its specific details, so that this can be investigated further.

regards,
Waqar

Sorry, still having issues. I use safari on my iphone as does my client. I can add most fields ok, the description box is very thin and not showing large enough for a description. But the most important thing is the calendar field it would not be clickable. Once I try to submit, the calendar then shows, I pick a date, but it keeps saying it is a required field and won't take the dates I put in.
It is just not working properly. All my clients upload from their phones! Do you have the website credentials for the site?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

iphone3.jpeg
iphone2.jpeg
Iphone1.png

Hi Lisa,

I was able to test this out as Waqar did and the form was submitted with no issue at all. See my screenshot from an iphone

As you can see the datepicker works fine and the text area field is at a normal size to allow for you to enter the data.

This post was also submitted with the name "Pet 1".

So it is working perfectly fine on my end.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.