Skip Navigation

[Closed] FORMS: Save, save and close (and go to page), save and change post status

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I have a form to edit a draft post and need three buttons below:

save (and reload the current page
save and close (and go to another page)
save as pending (and save the post as a pending instead a draft post)

I totally struggle to do so. I managed this in the past but currently none of the older means work anymore. This cannot be that difficult. Please advise.

This is from 2014 and if I use this solution. No matter what I do the other buttons stop working:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/change-draft-to-publish-using-button/
[cred_form form="publish_form"]

Using generic fields also has no effect:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/change-post-status-draft-publish-of-product-on-the-frontend/

I am lost.

Hello,

According to your description, you are asking for 3 buttons, but the thread you mentioned above is using one radio field, they are different, which kind of method do you want? 3 buttons or radio field?

And since it is a custom codes problem, please provide a test site with the same problem, I need to test and debug it in a live website

The topic ‘[Closed] FORMS: Save, save and close (and go to page), save and change post status’ is closed to new replies.