Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Forms not recognizing *any* post type

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by DavidW2160 4 years, 4 months ago.

Author

I am trying to: Create a form for a custom post type. During testing, I created the post type with two fields. When I create the form, I get the following message: " Please, select a post type before creating a Form". I've selected a the custom post type, but I also get the same error message when I select "Posts" or "Pages" (WordPress post types). This is a fresh install, toolset plugins updated, DIVI, and WordPress 5.3.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: behind a firewall. I can send credentials if you need access.

For whatever reason, it started working the way it's supposed to. Absolutely no changes on my end. None. Anyway, my issue is resolved for now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.